Friday, February 15, 2013

Off to Winter Bible Camp for Cassi!

Well, where do I start. I barely remember what I did yesterday, but it was a busy day. The night before that Cassi got herself an iguana after finding a much better home for her kitty Ash Cloud. I have to say Igasaurus Rex is very awesome, but we're going to have to get him a bigger tank soon and I'm not sure when that's going to work out, but it will. It will be more difficult when he really gets big!! But Cassi loves him and so do I! Cassi took him with us everywhere we went yesterday - AFTER the WIC appointment. That went well and she is now getting WIC. We stopped home briefly so I could get some of my fuel money and Cassi to get Iggy,  then we went to Walmart to see if they were WIC approved. Nope! Went to the Walmart Market and they didn't have their WIC approval yet. I guess that means at some point they will have it! I also had to pick up a couple things for burritos when I made last night. It hurt my back, but not as much as it has in the past. That's from losing weight though I don't know how much I've lost. After that was done I finally took the  car to Claudio, my mechanic, and FINALLY had the check engine soon light cheked - Spark Plug 5 and cylinder. What's great about my mechanic and why I won't go to anyone else is because he will let me pay him later when I have the money or will even accept payments. He is SUCH a great guy. But Cassi got so bored waiting for the car. Iggy fell asleep on her chest as she covered him with a sweater she was wearing! He looked so cute laying there! I just felt so tired that I did take a little break before making dinner.

Now to today! Cassi was supposed to have her first OB appointment this morning at 10:15am. We got there around 10:00am like we were supposed to for paperwork only to find after 30 to 40 minutes that her insurance hadn't switched her over to Molina Direct yet. She actually let me speak to the woman who was from Molina. Cassi had to have a primary doctor and she could have her other doctor because once you're pregnant you can't really see a pediatrician anymore. So I sent her to my clinic - that I'll have to get back to myself. Anyway, she told me it would take 24 hours for Cassi to be cleared. So Tuesday is her next OB appointment which will be her OFFICIAL first OB appointment.

After that we had just enough time for us to go back home long enough for her to grab a few more things for camp that she hadn't packed and then took off to where she was getting the ride up to the camp. I think she's going to have fun, but I also hope she's careful too!

By the time I got home, my mom wanted to go to lunch - yep! Great Grandma! We went to Wendy's. We both got the cod fillet sandwiches. I also got fries and a drink - which I had about 5 fries and that was it for me, but I ate most of the sandwich. I still have some of the drink left! LOL! My mom got chili cheese fries with hers because she had a coupon for them (along with my fries and drink) but she wasn't impressed with them. I just gave Jordan what I had left except the the drink. Then but 45 minutes after that, I had to take Jordan to the Town and Country convention center to watch his friend Amy graduate, but mostly so he could see if girlfriend Alicia. Then I picked up Jason, but he take to take me to WHERE to drop Jordan off. After that Jason and I went to one AT&T store to find out we had to go to another location to see what they could do with my Blackberry Curve. They gave me a new phone and were able to transfer a lot of pix. Even though it's the same type of phone this one seems WAY better!

Anyway, all that took a long time. By the time we were done, I was ready to leave. I took Jason home and hung out with him for awhile which was really nice to kick back and do nothing for awhile except eating pizza and petting cats! But eventually I had to leave. There was one last stop and that was for my meds from the pharmacy. I started a new medication tonight that's supposed to help me relax! I definitely need that! LOL!

So now I am home. I'm hungry again and am going to eat the PB&J I made earlier. Take the rest of my meds and go to sleep. I'm going to miss my Cassi while she's gone at camp, but she has to have a little more time to be a kid. God knows that's going to be gone very soon!

I hope Cassi has a way of charging her phone so  I can text her tomorrow. And I am so happy because tomorrow I don't have to drive ANYWHERE!! Grandma needs a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment