Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mood Swings, Baby Bump and More!

Well, today I woke up tired like I have woke up for several days now. But right now I'm awake and ready to do the things I need to do and hopefully will get most done, thanks to some coffee I had, but I can't drink it all the time without suffering the consequences. 

Originally I was going to write some letters until I had to take Jordan to therapy, but Cassi had lost an ear plug and my idea was to go up to Walmart, buy some orange juice for Cassi for the vitamin C and folic acid. I also got her a single serving of Tru Moo for the Calcium. When I went to check out, I was hoping to pull off about $8 so I could take her to get plugs for her ears so the holes wouldn't close up, but they only let you pull money in increments of $20. I don't have that much on my cash card. I was upset about it, but there was nothing I could do. So I was going to go to Vons because I KNEW they would take off only what I needed, but we ran out of time because I have to get Jordan to therapy. We were both unhappy about it. I told her she should clean up her room and that maybe she would find it. Talk about snappy. I guess we both started snapping at each other. She did catch me in something I do. I check my phone messages while at stop lights and she got WAY upset over that! LOL! I guess I know I shouldn't be doing it, but at a stop light is it really that bad when I am always keeping an eye out for the light to change? Well, maybe I shouldn't do that, but I do. 

But we did talk about other things. I asked her if she was drinking enough water and stuff like that. How many prenatal vitamins she had left. Turns out only a few so it's a good thing she had her OB appointment on Friday! Then we also talked about the fact that she would start showing soon. She told me she had. Someone already saw a little bit of a baby bump. :-D That and I asked her what she wanted to do about clothes for her pregnancy and she said she wanted to wear dresses!! She thought they would be better and I have to agree since she's going to be pregnant during the summer. I haven't bought anything for the baby, but it's my weird, "I don't want to jinx it" thing. I know she worries about losing the baby. She has mentioned it before, but she prays about it, I think. She already loves her little baby so much!! And for me, it's a great thing to see. For the most part she is growing up and taking good care of herself and the baby. I just wish she'd clean up her room! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment