Saturday, February 9, 2013

No Vomiting Today!!

I was very happy  that Cassi was only nauseous  today and didn't throw up. That's a good thing! Today we got up and got ready to go to Church for Life Lessons Shares from the women's ministry. Once a month there is a guest speaker to share their testimony. This one had also had a baby young so Cassi wanted to go. We picked up Aunt Nicole and went. It was awesome to have all three of us together. Unfortunently  I couldn't go downstairs for the continental breakfast but Cassie and Nicole went down. Cassi brought me up something to eat which was sweet of her. But while I was waiting Paula came up and introduced herself to me. She runs the children's ministry, but is also one of Cassi's great supports at church. I had seen her, but it was nice to talk with her face to face. Then when the event started Cassi went to go sit with her friends that were there. I didn't mind. The happier she is, the less stress she is under.

Just as we were leaving Uncle Jason called and invited Cassi to go to Motor Cross with him tonight and she wanted to go. But when we got over to their place and after Aunt Susan coming back with some burgers for dinner Cassie went to take a nap. The pregnancy is really making her tired. I left tired myself.and came home to take a nap. Didn't sleep long before I was woken up for dinner.

Anyway, my phone was acting up and not letting me get calls or make calls. I had to pull out the batteries about three or four times in a row before my phone worked again. Then I called to check in and Cassi was enjoying it but was very cold. She'd eaten some nachos. Go figure. She says it's not Mexican food! LOL! Whatever as long as she was having fun right?

Well, just got a call from Jason and they are leaving early because of all the fumes, she's cold and people around them are SMOKING POT!! You know, under different circumstances who cares, but with someone who's pregnant that's just not right. Not that she looks it yet. I am picking them up at Amaya and taking them to his place. She's spending the night there which is nice. They need to re-enforce their bond.

Well, that's it for this addition. We'll see what tomorrow brings. But I worry about her and the baby. Probably more than she realizes. I'm the Grandma! It's my job, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment