Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Am Disappointed

I was wondering when Cassi was going to tell her one and only grandpa that she was pregnant. Well, she did last night. And you know he gives her? The "I'm disappointed" speech. Hello! She didn't ask to be pregnant! It just happened! Instead of being worried about her it was more important for him to tell her how disappointed he was in her, Why is it that people that have to tell you how they feeling during something that you didn't plan to happen do it. It doesn't change anything. It certainly doesn't HELP! I mean, you really honestly think she doesn't know that she screwed up! It's like someone standing on the edge of a precipice and telling the person that their feelings don't matter, just your's do. He still said he loved her, but excuse me?  You don't tell a dying person that they are dying. You're supposed to try to help them cope, maybe give them a smile if you can. I mean, doesn't the person who's dying KNOWS their dying? They don't need to be told. What they need if your support!

So basically I am really disappointed by her grandfather. He could have taken the time to grow closer to her and be supportive, but I guess he's not going to be. Cassi is pretty upset and I'm not sure she will get over the "I'm disappointed" speech. She came to me kind of crying, but mostly just depressed and on the verge of tears. She was really hurt. I'm not sure if she's going to include him in anything. And she was not happy that he blames me (and her father) for raising her. She is very protective of me and so, I don't know how things will play out for him. He may not hear from her until after the baby is born if ever. I am not going to say anything to go either way. This is something she has got to deal with on her own because it can only be her decision.

On a happier note, she changed the name she wants for a boy. It might change again later! But it's James Justin. :-) for now!

She has an OB appointment tomorrow morning so I should be posting again soon!

Off to the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment